AbdulRazaaq name meaning
What does AbdulRazaaq mean?
The boy name AbdulRazaaq is used particulary in Arabic, AbdulRazaaq means "Servant of the Maintainer or Provider".Names that rhyme with AbdulRazaaq
How popular is the name AbdulRazaaq?
AbdulRazaaq is an uncommon name probably limited to Nigeria. At least, 50 people globally have carried AbdulRazaaq as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about AbdulRazaaq?
You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. You have a strong attitude but in order to be happy, you have to be open to new things. You often doubt your skills when you see someone more gifted, or better than you. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. You are the most self-motivated person you know. When it comes to career, you don't play on the safe side but take risks in order to achieve even greater success.
Do you like AbdulRazaaq? Read these names too
- KhaliquzZaman - Boy name KhaliquzZaman is commonly used in Arabic, KhaliquzZaman means "The Qualified (Person) of the Era"
- Sirajuddin - Boy name Sirajuddin means "Lamp of the Religion" is used largely in Arabic
- Taimur means A Famous King or Iron aimed at baby boys is especially used in Arabic
- Raakiba - Girl name Raakiba means "Horse Rider" is used in Arabic
- HassanAskari - Used dominantly in Arabic, HassanAskari means "Early Imam (Leader) of Islam or Grandson of Prophet Muhammad" is used for baby boys
Famous people named AbdulRazaaq
We could not find any notable namesake.