AbdusSamad name meaning
What does AbdusSamad mean?
Boy name AbdusSamad means "Servant of the Eternal" is used principally in Arabic.Names that rhyme with AbdusSamad
How popular is the name AbdusSamad?
AbdusSamad is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. And also in England and Wales. AbdusSamad is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Nigeria, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. As per our evaluation, over 3000 babies have been bestowed AbdusSamad around the globe.
What numbers say about AbdusSamad?
Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. There isn't a person you can't charm.
Do you like AbdusSamad? Other names you would love
- Tubaa means Beatitude or Blessedness is notably used in Arabic is aimed at girls
- Bahur - Bahur's meaning is Intense Heat is of Arabic origin, a boy name is largely used in Arabic
- MustafaKamal means Founder of Modern Turkey used for boys is primarily used in Arabic
- Mumtaza - Substantially used in Arabic, Mumtaza means "Feminine of Mumtaz" is used as a girl name
- Abdul-Muttalib is used largely in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Abdul-Muttalib means "This was the Name of the Grand Father of the Prophet PBUH"
Famous people named AbdusSamad
We could not find any notable namesake.