Abhijata meaning and origin
Unisex name Abhijata has origin in Sanskrit, meaning of Abhijata is "Well Born or Well-Born" is used specifically in Sanskrit, Tamil, Indian, Malayalam, Kannada, Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi, Telugu, Oriya and Bengali.Names that rhyme with Abhijata
Popularity of Abhijata
Abhijata is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India.
What numerology tells about Abhijata?
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value. You are stubborn and self-motivated. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
If you like Abhijata, you would love these names
- Heema - Meaning of Heema is Gold or Snow is a gender-neutral name. It is rooted from Sanskrit is used dominantly in Sanskrit and Telugu
- Kamla - Origin of Unwonted Kamla is in Arabic, meaning of Kamla is "Goddess Lakshmi or Perfect" which is specifically used in Assamese, Indian and Sanskrit is used as a baby girl name
- Dharitri - Used in Oriya and Hindi, Dharitri is used as a gender-neutral name has its roots in Sanskrit, Dharitri means "The Earth"
- Hemalata - Origin of Hemalata is in Sanskrit is particulary used in Oriya and Indian, meaning of Hemalata is "Golden Creeper or Vine of Gold" is used for both sexes
- Ravindra - Meaning of Ravindra is Sun, Sun of Son or Similar to Rama came from Sanskrit and is majorly used in Kannada, Tamil and Indian is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Abhijata
We could not find any notable namesake.