Abhijita meaning and origin
Meaning of Abhijita is Victorious Woman is a baby girl name is used notably in Hindi, Oriya, Telugu, Marathi, Sindhi, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali, Sanskrit and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Abhijita
Popularity of Abhijita
Abhijita is a common baby name in India. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Abhijita
You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. You can win anyone's attention with your charm.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Abhijita
- Sadhita principally is used in Telugu and Gujarati, meaning of Sadhita is "Completed" is given to baby girls
- Danyata - Girl name Danyata means "Blessed or Satisfied" is principally used in Telugu and Tamil
- Teju - Teju's meaning is Full of Light, Glow or Pleasant is a gender insensitive name is used notably in Kannada, Gujarati and Tamil
- Chitrakoot Samashraya - Boy name Chitrakoot Samashraya means "Creating Chitrakoots Beauty In the Panchvati Forest" is principally used in Oriya, Tamil and Bengali
- Sanoli - Girl name Sanoli is substantially used in Bengali, Hindi and Gujarati, meaning of Sanoli is "The One Possessed with Self Penance or Possessed with Self Penance"
Namesakes of Abhijita
We could not find any notable namesake.