Abhikheya meaning and origin
Abhikheya substantially is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Abhikheya is "Beauty or Shrine" is bestowed upon girls.Names that rhyme with Abhikheya
Popularity of Abhikheya
Abhikheya is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Abhikheya?
Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Do you like Abhikheya? You would love these names
- Cidullasa - Meaning of Cidullasa is Thought that Radiate or Wise aimed at boys is mostly used in Sanskrit
- Uddupp - Boy name Uddupp means "Born Beneath the Moons Light and Moon" is originated from Sanskrit. Uddupp is derived from Udup.
- Dilyp - Boy name Dilyp came from Sanskrit, meaning of Dilyp is "A King, Every Lighting In Our Face and King of the Solar Race". Dilyp is a resultant of Dilip.
- Hrdika is used mainly in Sanskrit, Hrdika means "Friendship" is a boy name
- Malee means Fair and Work came from Sanskrit is used as a gender insensitive name. Malee is derived from Mali.
Namesakes of Abhikheya
We could not find any notable namesake.