Vaida meaning and origin
Uncommon unisex name Vaida is originated from Sanskrit. Vaida is a form of trendy and venerable Veda. Veda is Indian equivalent of Vita. Uncommon Veda is originated from Latin and Sanskrit, Veda means "Knowledge and Understanding".
Variants of VaidaNames that rhyme with Vaida
Popularity of Vaida
In United States, Vaida was once a common name since emerging in 1926 it has been given to over 613 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 2015,. However after 19 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Vaida is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. And also in Ireland. Vaida is a common name in Lithuania, Zimbabwe, India and Malawi while somewhat familiar name in England, Zambia and Kenya. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Vaida?
You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You don't need a self-confidence boost because your self-confidence is never low.
If you like Vaida, you would love these names
- Candansu - Meaning of Candansu is Hot Rayed or Sun aimed at boys is especially used in Sanskrit
- Kapardinee means Having Matted Locks used for baby girls is used particulary in Sanskrit
- Amritaka - The boy name Amritaka means "The Nectar of Immortality" is used notably in Sanskrit
- Balhika - Mainly used in Sanskrit, Balhika means "Powerful or Energetic" is aimed at boys
- Kathita dominantly is used in Sanskrit is a boy name, meaning of Kathita is "Told"
Namesakes of Vaida
- In 2013 comedy, romance film, Valentinas vienas, Vaida Butyte portrayed Luka.