Abhilesh name meaning
What does Abhilesh mean?
Abhilesh means Immortal or Unique is commonly used in Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi and Hindi is aimed at baby boys.
Variants of AbhileshNames that rhyme with Abhilesh
How popular is the name Abhilesh?
Abhilesh is a common baby name in India. According to our research, over 1000 babies have been named Abhilesh globally.
What numerology tells about Abhilesh?
You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You have a sharp mind and focus. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Abhilesh
- Rukmnin - Especially used in Telugu, Marathi and Kannada, Rukmnin bestowed upon boys, meaning of Rukmnin is "Wearing Gold"
- Nagamma - Mostly used in Malayalam and Kannada, Nagamma bestowed upon girls, meaning of Nagamma is "Tune or a Melody or Nag Devta"
- Hemavani - Girl name Hemavani means "Golden Words" is used notably in Gujarati, Marathi and Hindi
- Neev - The uncommon and fresh unisex name Neev is used particulary in Gujarati and Malayalam. Its origin is in Celtic, Neev means "Basic or Foundation"
- Malavashree - The girl name Malavashree means "Name of a Raga" is particulary used in Oriya and Gujarati
Famous people named Abhilesh
We could not find any notable namesake.