Abhinay meaning and origin
Abhinay's meaning is Expression is used as a baby boy name is majorly used in Marathi, Tamil, Malayalam, Oriya, Bengali, Hindi, Kannada, Gujarati and Telugu.Names that rhyme with Abhinay
Popularity of Abhinay
Abhinay is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2003. But Abhinay is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 120000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Abhinay around the globe.
What numbers say about Abhinay?
You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You don't believe in second chances. You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. You are all about adventure and travel. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself.
Do you like Abhinay? Other names you would love
- Soumili - Used in Marathi and Bengali, Soumili is used as a boy name, Soumili means "Good Friend"
- Menitha - Girl name Menitha means "Wise" is dominantly used in Sindhi, Malayalam and Hindi
- Shrimohan is used in Hindi, Gujarati and Marathi, Shrimohan means "Lord Krishna" is used as a boy name
- Arish - Arish's meaning is Sky is used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Oriya and Marathi
- Poorvika means Have Its Origin, Originated or Orient is notably used in Oriya, Telugu and Marathi is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Abhinay
- Abhinaya in 7 Aum Arivu as Actress
- Abhinay Deo is well-known for directing movie Game