Abhiniti meaning and origin
Abhiniti's meaning is Gesture or Friendship is used as a girl name is majorly used in Marathi and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Abhiniti
Popularity of Abhiniti
Abhiniti is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. According to our evaluation, over 70 babies have been named Abhiniti globally.
What numerology tells about Abhiniti?
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. It's time you focus on your career. You have a sharp mind and focus. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony.
If you like Abhiniti, you would love these names
- Gokulanand - Primarily used in Hindi and Marathi, Gokulanand means "Shri Krishna" is a boy name
- Himaanshu means Moon is used specifically in Hindi and Malayalam is given to baby boys
- Aganveer means God of Law or Sikh Origin is a boy name is used in Malayalam and Marathi
- Indraghosh - Boy name Indraghosh is used commonly in Gujarati and Kannada, meaning of Indraghosh is "Happy"
- Bodhini - Girl name Bodhini is majorly used in Hindi, Sanskrit and Marathi, meaning of Bodhini is "Wise, Knowledge or Enlightening"
Namesakes of Abhiniti
We could not find any notable namesake.