Abhira meaning and origin
Abhira is used largely in Hindi, Oriya, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Sanskrit, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam aimed at both boys and girls and of Hebrew origin, Abhira means "Cowherd or Cow-herd". Abhira is resulted from Abira. Meaning of Abira is Brave and Strong is primarily used in Tamil and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Abhira
Popularity of Abhira
Abhira is an uncommon name probably limited to India. According to our estimate, over 70 babies have been named Abhira globally.
Numerological aspects of Abhira
Travel when you are heartbroken because it helps you to heal faster. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. As for your friends, keep it real. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right.
Looking for a name like Abhira? Please go through the following names
- Ankushi substantially is used in Marathi, Telugu and Tamil, meaning of Ankushi is "Self-Possessed" is used as a baby girl name
- Pandiyaraj - Boy name Pandiyaraj means "King of the King" is largely used in Malayalam, Kannada and Tamil
- Sreedhar - Boy name Sreedhar means "Possessor of Fortune or Lord Vishnu" is chiefly used in Hindi and Gujarati
- Chayana largely is used in Sanskrit, Bengali and Assamese is a unisex name, meaning of Chayana is "The Moon or Moon"
- Layak - Boy name Layak is mainly used in Marathi and Gujarati, meaning of Layak is "Capable or Fit"
Namesakes of Abhira
We could not find any notable namesake.