Abhirami meaning and origin
Outlandish and Contemporary girl name Abhirami means "Goddess Parvati or Goddess Lakshmi" is used majorly in Marathi, Sindhi, Telugu, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Sanskrit, Tamil, Oriya and Bengali.
Variants of AbhiramiNames that rhyme with Abhirami
Popularity of Abhirami
Abhirami is a rare baby name in United States still in use today and also in England and Wales. Abhirami is a common name in India. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Abhirami as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Abhirami?
You are selective when it comes to friends. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. You want to be surrounded by inspiring people who know what they want and work constantly to become the people they want to be someday. You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance. Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people.
Parents who liked Abhirami, loved these names
- Ashvarya - Used dominantly in Tamil and Oriya, Ashvarya is used as a baby boy name, Ashvarya means "Wealth"
- Ashankit - The boy name Ashankit is used commonly in Gujarati and Tamil, Ashankit means "Symbol of Hope"
- Sinhayana - Unisex name Sinhayana is used in Hindi, Malayalam and Hindi, meaning of Sinhayana is "Goddess Durga"
- Pujya means Respectable or Worshipped Person is a gender-neutral name is mainly used in Marathi and Gujarati
- Sugat - Boy name Sugat means "Fortunate" is largely used in Malayalam and Telugu
Namesakes of Abhirami
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abhirami
- Girl names beginning with A
- Hindi Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Parvati
- Baby Names that mean Lakshmi