Abhiroopa meaning and origin
Abhiroopa's meaning is Delightful, Beloved or Beautiful Woman is used as a baby girl name is largely used in Oriya, Telugu, Gujarati, Malayalam, Bengali, Marathi, Hindi, Kannada and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Abhiroopa
Popularity of Abhiroopa
Abhiroopa is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abhiroopa
Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one. You always analyze something in your mind. Mistakes are the only way to become better at something.
Parents who liked Abhiroopa, loved these names
- Sreedatt is used dominantly in Telugu, Hindi and Gujarati, Sreedatt means "Given by God" is given to baby boys
- Nirosha - Majorly used in Malayalam and Tamil, Nirosha is used as a girl name, meaning of Nirosha is "Goddess Lakshmi or Pious"
- Jashi is used primarily in Hindi and Marathi, Jashi means "Protector" is a baby boy name
- Poorvika means Orient or Originated mostly used for baby girls is substantially used in Bengali, Telugu and Kannada
- Nanadana means Great Achiever, Happiness or Daughter used for girls is commonly used in Gujarati and Kannada
Namesakes of Abhiroopa
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abhiroopa
- Girl names beginning with A
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Delightful
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Woman