Abhishrey name meaning
Usage: Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil and Telugu
Meaning: The Dawn of the Good
Add to favorites
What does Abhishrey mean?
Used in Malayalam, Marathi, Bengali, Oriya, Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada and Gujarati, Abhishrey means "The Credit of Good Deed" is used as a baby boy name. Names that rhyme with Abhishrey
How popular is the name Abhishrey?
Abhishrey is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Abhishrey
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective.
Looking for a name like Abhishrey? Please go through the following names
- Janadev means King mainly used for boys is prevalently used in Gujarati and Kannada
- Akshee is used particulary in Kannada, Gujarati and Telugu, Akshee means "Existence, Abode or Eye" is a baby girl name
- Vivilsu - Boy name Vivilsu means "One of the Kauravas" is largely used in Malayalam and Bengali
- Preesha - Offbeat and Fresh girl name Preesha is used substantially in Malayalam and Kannada, Preesha means "Beloved or Loving"
- Advaith - Origin of Unwonted Advaith is in Sanskrit, meaning of Advaith is "Non-duality, Non Duality or Unity", used mostly in Hindi and Kannada is given to both boys and girls
Famous people named Abhishrey
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abhishrey
- Boy names beginning with A
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Dawn
Share your opinion on Abhishrey