Abhith meaning and origin
Boy name Abhith means "Everywhere" is used largely in Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Telugu and Malayalam.Names that rhyme with Abhith
Popularity of Abhith
Abhith is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 90 people globally have carried Abhith as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abhith
Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. You lack responsibility and commitment. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support.
Other names similar to Abhith, for would be parents
- Sarvamangala - Girl name Sarvamangala means "Universally Auspicious, Goddess Durga or Another Name for Durga" is notably used in Marathi and Tamil
- Avishi - Odd and Modernistic Avishi is used especially in Hindi, Bengali and Gujarati bestowed upon baby girls, Avishi means "River or Earth"
- Nishanth - Rare boy name Nishanth is originated from Sanskrit, used in Telugu, Hindi and Bengali languages, meaning of Nishanth is "Peaceful or End of Darkness"
- Hitiksha is used mainly in Gujarati, Marathi and Oriya bestowed upon baby girls, Hitiksha means "Well Wisher"
- Riswanth - Boy name Riswanth means "Friendly or Beauty" is used in Telugu and Gujarati
Namesakes of Abhith
We could not find any notable namesake.