Abinash name meaning
What does Abinash mean?
Abinash means Indestructible, Eternal, Immortal or Who has No Death is primarily used in Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Hindi and Oriya is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Abinash
How popular is the name Abinash?
Abinash is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. In France, it has been in use since 2001 and achieved its top ranking of 3143 in 2015. But Abinash is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name. At least, 30000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abinash
You live too little in your present and too much in your past and future. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are a child of change. Stay true to yourself and your friends. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday.
Other names similar to Abinash, for soon-to-be-parents
- Pramila - Girl name Pramila means "One of Arjuna's Wives or One of Arjunas Wives" is especially used in Gujarati and Malayalam
- Anukash means Reflection of Light is used as a boy name is prevalently used in Tamil, Gujarati and Malayalam
- Vimalmani - Meaning of Vimalmani is Pure Jewel Crystal or Pure Jewel aimed at baby boys is mostly used in Bengali and Oriya
- Suneela is used principally in Telugu, Marathi and Bengali bestowed upon baby girls, Suneela means "Dark Blue Colour, Extending All over as the Blue Sky or Deep"
- Jusal - Boy name Jusal is particulary used in Gujarati, Oriya and Tamil languages, Jusal means "Pari Fairy or Pari"
Famous people named Abinash
We could not find any notable namesake.