Abinesh name meaning
What does Abinesh mean?
Meaning of Abinesh is Eternal, Immortal, Who has No Death, Boundless or Endless is used as a baby boy name is majorly used in Marathi, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi, Oriya, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil and Bengali.
Variants of AbineshNames that rhyme with Abinesh
What numerology tells about Abinesh?
You can win anyone's attention with your charm. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You are a determinate fellow. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Letter H in your name, represents your creativity. You are highly intelligent but only a few people know you are capable of committing the perfect crime without getting caught. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Abinesh
- Avadh - Avadh's meaning is Ayodhaya or Powerful is used prevalently in Bengali and Telugu is given to baby boys
- Kuleswar - Kuleswar's meaning is Sewer aimed at boys is principally used in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada
- Ruthik - Meaning of Ruthik is Compassionate or Goddess Parvati is a boy name is used prevalently in Marathi and Kannada
- Abhivira - Boy name Abhivira means "A Commander or Surrounded by Heroes" is predominantly used in Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi
- Vrishika notably is used in Tamil and Oriya is a baby girl name, meaning of Vrishika is "Scorpio"
Famous people named Abinesh
We could not find any notable namesake.