Abu-Isa name meaning
Meaning: Father of Isa
Add to favorites
On This Page
What does Abu-Isa mean?
Abu-Isa means Father of Isa is mostly used in Arabic is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Abu-Isa
How popular is the name Abu-Isa?
Abu-Isa is an uncommon name around the world.
If you like Abu-Isa, you would love these names
- Rayhaan - Used primarily in Arabic unfamiliar and modernistic, Rayhaan bestowed upon boys, Rayhaan means "Sweet Basil or Comfort"
- Nadrah - Meaning of Nadrah is Be Green or Good is prevalently used in Arabic is aimed at girls
- Eyhab - Meaning of Eyhab is Father's Brother, Fathers Brother or Uncle is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Arabic
- Abroo means Dignity, Honour or Fame is used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Tayyab - The unconventional boy name Tayyab means "Pure or Clean" is used particulary in Arabic
Famous people named Abu-Isa
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abu-Isa
Share your opinion on Abu-Isa