Adane meaning and origin
Girl name Adane is of African and Arabic origin, meaning of Adane is "To Settle Down" is used majorly in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish languages. Adane is form of Adanne. Adanne is used mostly in Tamil and English has its origin in African, Adanne means "Resembling the Mother".
Variants of AdaneNames that rhyme with Adane
Popularity of Adane
Adane is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. But an extremely popular name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 700 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 140000 people has been named Adane globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adane
Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. Allow your creativity to take over your mind and just be who you truly are. You are a child of change. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You deserve the best because you are simply the best.
Looking for names similar to Adane? Please go through the following names
- Eigil - Eigils origin is Old Norse bestowed upon boys is chiefly used in Norwegian and Danish. Eigil is equivalent of Egil in Norwegian language
- Heige - The commonly accepted boy name Heige is used chiefly in Sami and Danish. Heige is Sami equivalent of Heike
- Tildá is Sami form of Tilda
- Dines is Danish cognate of Dionysius
- Age - Imperishable and Celebrated Age majorly is used in Finnish and Danish has origin in Old Norse is bestowed upon boys. Age is Swedish cognate of August
Namesakes of Adane
We could not find any notable namesake.