Adash name meaning
What does Adash mean?
Meaning of Adash is Fire is used mostly in Arabic is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Adash
How popular is the name Adash?
Adash is a familiar baby name in Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and India. At least, 700 people globally have carried Adash as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adash
If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect. You have a restless spirit and booming energy.
Looking for names similar to Adash? Please go through the following names
- Khattar - Especially used in Arabic, Khattar means "Heart" is aimed at baby boys
- MushirUlHaq - Meaning of MushirUlHaq is Counsellor of the Truth (Allah) is chiefly used in Arabic is used for boys
- Abdul-Kafi - Boy name Abdul-Kafi is used principally in Arabic, meaning of Abdul-Kafi is "Servant of the All-sufficient (Allah)"
- Alzeena - Used in Arabic, Alzeena is used as a girl name, Alzeena means "Woman"
- Noor-e-sahar is used majorly in Arabic, Noor-e-sahar means "Light of Bewitch" is bestowed upon girls
Famous people named Adash
We could not find any notable namesake.