Adesha meaning and origin
Rare girl name Adesha is originated from Sanskrit is chiefly used in Hindi. Adesha is feminine variation of Adesh. Adesh is a form of fresh Aadesh. Rare Adesh is originated from Sanskrit, Adesh means "Command and Message".Names that rhyme with Adesha
Popularity of Adesha
Adesha is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Adesha is a familiar name in India. As per our findings, over 200 babies have been bestowed Adesha around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adesha
You could be a great human resources manager because of your strong communication and organization skills. Positive energy adores your spirit. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Adesha
- Vaaridhi means Speech is dominantly used in Hindi is used for girls
- Himajyoti - Boy name Himajyoti is prevalently used in Hindi, meaning of Himajyoti is "With Snowlike Light"
- Tirthankara - Boy name Tirthankara means "Jains Saint" is used in Hindi
- Gomattie - Meaning of Gomattie is Tributary of River Ganga is notably used in Hindi is aimed at girls
- Neats - Meaning of Neats is Nice is a baby girl name is used dominantly in Hindi
Namesakes of Adesha
We could not find any notable namesake.