Adgar name meaning
What does Adgar mean?
Substantially used in English, Adgar is rooted from Anglo-Saxon and is aimed at boys, meaning of Adgar is "Happy Spear or Wealthy pear".
Variants of AdgarNames that rhyme with Adgar
How popular is the name Adgar?
Adgar is a familiar baby name in Brazil. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Adgar globally, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions.
What numerology tells about Adgar?
You deserve the best because you are simply the best. In order to become someone worth admiring, you have to put some of your talents to work. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. Use your gut around people. Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering. You are outgoing and fun but there are times when you prefer solitude over party and books over people.
If you like Adgar, you would love these names
- Frazer - Origin of Unfamiliar Frazer is in Old French language bestowed upon boys, used mostly in English, meaning of Frazer is "Strawberry, French Town or Curly Hair"
- Carlen - Anomalous Carlens origin is Gaelic and Irish is used chiefly in English, meaning of Carlen is "Carl or Feminine Diminutive Form of Charles" is given to both genders
- Atley - Atley's meaning is Likeing, From the Meadow or Place Name is of Hebrew origin and is primarily used in English is used for both genders
- Carran - The boy name Carran has its origin in Celtic, Carran means "Son of Ciarán Son of the Little Dark One" is mainly used in English
- Chasity - The popular unisex name Chasity is originated from English and is used predominantly in English language, Chasity means "Chastity"
Famous people named Adgar
We could not find any notable namesake.