Adger name meaning
What does Adger mean?
Uncommon boy name Adger came from Anglo-Saxon is used in English language. Adger is a variant form of Adgar. Uncommon Adgar came from Anglo-Saxon is used in English language, meaning of Adgar is "Wealthy pear and Happy Spear".
Variants of Adger
View middle names that goes with Adger like Vong, Gury, Ives, Tung, Pate,Names that rhyme with Adger
How popular is the name Adger?
Adger is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1914, peaked in 1917 when it ranked 2562nd and last appeared in 1958. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Adger
You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You are a tidy person and dress normally. You are a disciplined person is what number 8 as your expression number as to say about you. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people.
Parents who liked Adger, loved these names
- Eadward means Guardian is majorly used in English. It is rooted from Old English is aimed at boys
- Fagan - Largely used in English, Fagan is used as a boy name, meaning of Fagan is "Little Hugh or Little Ardent One" is of Celtic origin
- Dack - Uncommon boy name Dack came from Old Norse substantially used in English language, meaning of Dack is "Day or Reference to the French Town Dax"
- Tedman - Curious boy name Tedman is used in English, meaning of Tedman is "Wealthy Defender or Protector of the Land" came from Old English
- Bobinette means Bright Fame used for baby girls and originated from Germanic is used principally in English
Famous people named Adger
We could not find any notable namesake.