Adi Putri meaning and origin
Meaning: Daughter and Princess
Add to favorites
Used primarily in Malay, Adi Putri means "Daughter or Princess" and originated from Malay is aimed at girls.Names that rhyme with Adi Putri
Popularity of Adi Putri
Adi Putri is a rare name around the globe.
Looking for a name like Adi Putri? Please go through the following names
- Diyar - Diyar's meaning is Gift used for baby boys and is used in Kurdish is of Kurdish origin
- Kuldeepa - The unisex name Kuldeepa means "The Earth" is used notably in Hindi and Hindi
- Hanybal - Meaning of Hanybal is Grace of God Baal, Grace of Bal Or Gracious Gift from Bal and Thanks to the God Baal used for baby boys is originated from Phoenician. Hanybal is derivation of Hannibal.
- Rajanaya - Meaning of Rajanaya is Queen is used majorly in Hindi and Hindi is a gender-neutral name
- Morvanenn - Originated from Breton, Morvanenn means "Sea or Assault"
Namesakes of Adi Putri
We could not find any notable namesake.