Hanybal meaning and origin
Hanybal is resulted from Hannibal. Hannibal is originated from Phoenician, Hannibal means "Thanks to the God Baal, Grace of Baal and Grace of Bal Or Gracious Gift from Bal".Names that rhyme with Hanybal
Popularity of Hanybal
Hanybal is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Philippines.
What numerology tells about Hanybal?
You always act like everything's just great. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You have high ideals. Although you are the most sensitive person you know and get depressed easily, you can turn into the most inspiring and motivational person in a second. People have a hard time figuring you out but once they do, they see you are kind-hearted and try to take advantage of your naivety.
Do you like Hanybal? Other names you would love
- Mendoline - Meaning of Mendoline is Stringed Musical Instrument
- Tejati - Unisex name Tejati means "Gifted, Sharpness or Energetic" is particulary used in Hindi and Hindi
- Hine - Girl name Hine means "One who is Chaste" is originated from Polynesian
- Eiba - Eiba's meaning is Sword Tip is particulary used in Frisian
- Kévyn - Meaning of Kévyn is Plant has its origin in Anglo-Saxon
Namesakes of Hanybal
We could not find any notable namesake.