Adiraja meaning and origin
Meaning of Adiraja is The First King is used as a boy name which is chiefly used in Sanskrit is of Indian and Sanskrit origin.Names that rhyme with Adiraja
Popularity of Adiraja
Adiraja is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adiraja
You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You are a child of change. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success.
Other names similar to Adiraja, for would be parents
- Ahindra - Boy name Ahindra is used chiefly in Sanskrit language, meaning of Ahindra is "Lord of Serpents"
- Sujatya - Girl name Sujatya is originated from Sanskrit, Sujatya means "Of Good Ancestry and Of Good Caste". Sujatya is a derivation of Sujata.
- Maanal is used chiefly in Sanskrit bestowed upon both sexes, Maanal means "Bird"
- Praballe - The boy name Praballe has its origin in Sanskrit, Praballe means "Coral, Powerful and Resembling Coral". Praballe is a derivative of Prabal.
- Asvasirsa - Asvasirsa's meaning is Horse Headed or A Form of Vishnu is used mainly in Sanskrit is a boy name
Namesakes of Adiraja
We could not find any notable namesake.