Adl meaning and origin
Adl's meaning is Justice, Equity or Another Name for the Quran is used particulary in Arabic is given to baby boys.Names that rhyme with Adl
Popularity of Adl
Adl is a rare name probably limited to Kazakhstan. At least, 400 people globally have carried Adl as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Adl?
You are a disciplined person is what number 8 as your expression number as to say about you. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. You feel things too deep. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life?
You would love these names similar to Adl
- AbdalJabir - Boy name AbdalJabir means "Servant of the Comforter" is used specifically in Arabic
- Abdut-Tawwab - Chiefly used in Arabic, Abdut-Tawwab means "Servant of the Most Forgiving (Allah)" is aimed at boys
- Zarqahabiba means Blue Eyed Friend is largely used in Arabic is used for girls
- Shabaana has its origin in Arabic is predominantly used in Arabic, Shabaana means "Young Lady or Belonging to Night" is a girl name
- Busraq - The boy name Busraq means "Yellow Ruby Called Pukhraj in India" is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Adl
We could not find any notable namesake.