Adlan name meaning
What does Adlan mean?
Adlan's meaning is Fair is given to boys.Names that rhyme with Adlan
How popular is the name Adlan?
Adlan is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 22 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 113 babies in France have been named Adlan. The moniker is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. Adlan is a common name in Sudan, Russia and Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Tunisia, Malaysia, Turkey, Kazakhstan and Algeria. As per our evaluation, over 9000 people has been named Adlan globally.
Numerological analysis of Adlan
You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart. You are dominant in your circle of friends.
If you like Adlan, you would love these names
- Toanne means Complete is a baby girl name is of Vietnamese origin. Toanne is resulted from Toan.
- Gosling is used prevalently in Frisian, Gosling means "Goths"
- Tewes means God's Gift
- Allamanda - Meaning of Allamanda is Plant of Central America with Yellow-Gold Flower
- Thomsina came from Aramaic, meaning of Thomsina is "Twin and Little Twin" is a girl name. Thomsina is resulted from Thomasina.
Famous people named Adlan
- Adlan Khasanov, Chechen, Russian journalist and photographer
- Adlan Cruz, Puerto Rican pianist, composer and producer