Adriyan meaning and origin
Used notably in Gujarati, Oriya, Marathi, Tamil, Bengali, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada and Hindi new-fangled and odd, Adriyan means "Black of Adriatic" is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Adriyan
Popularity of Adriyan
Adriyan is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Also, Adriyan is a familiar name in Indonesia, Bulgaria and India. At least, 900 people globally have carried Adriyan as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Adriyan?
The letter A as your cornerstone reveals your ability to lead people and get them to do the stuff you want them to do. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours.
You would love these names similar to Adriyan
- Lakshin is used mostly in Gujarati and Marathi, Lakshin means "With Auspicious Marks, Lord Siva or One with Auspicious Marks" is a baby boy name
- Jivati is used in Malayalam, Kannada and Gujarati, Jivati means "Live" is used as a girl name
- Chevatkodiyon - The boy name Chevatkodiyon means "Lord Murugan" is dominantly used in Kannada, Tamil and Hindi
- Haritbaran - Used especially in Malayalam and Marathi, Haritbaran means "Green" and is used for baby boys is originated from Sanskrit
- Mrinmay - The girl name Mrinmay means "Deers Eye" is majorly used in Malayalam, Bengali and Marathi
Namesakes of Adriyan
- Adriyan Rae in No Helping Yourself as Actress