Aera meaning and origin
Meaning of Aera is Lion is a gender insensitive name is used specifically in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Aera
Popularity of Aera
Aera is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. But Aera is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 30000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 50000 babies have been bestowed Aera around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Aera
You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. Allow yourself to think more freely. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first.
Parents who liked Aera, loved these names
- Akar came from Turkish, meaning of Akar is "Flowing Running or Shape" and is aimed at baby boys is primarily used in Hindi
- Gadge - The unfamiliar boy name Gadge means "Name of Saint (Guru)" is used principally in Hindi
- Mritunjoy - Specifically used in Hindi, Mritunjoy means "Forever Immortal" is used as a boy name
- Gokulchanda means Sri Krishna used for boys is used primarily in Hindi
- Ratnadh - Majorly used in Hindi, Ratnadh means "Possessing Jewels" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Aera
We could not find any notable namesake.