Aethelisdun meaning and origin
Aethelisdun is used primarily in English, Aethelisdun means "From the Noble's Hill" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Aethelisdun
Popularity of Aethelisdun
Aethelisdun is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Aethelisdun?
You are influential and use your influence to do great things. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. You approach decisions and complex situations with a clear mind and never allow your emotions to decide for you. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. You have a sharp mind and focus. The soul is more important to you than your body.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Aethelisdun
- Fitzsimmons - English name Fitzsimmons bestowed upon baby boys and is used prevalently in English, meaning of Fitzsimmons is "Son of Simon"
- Davis - Origin of Loved and Enduring Davis is in Spanish and Hebrew is commonly used in English and is bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Davis is "Beloved or David's Son"
- Evania - Prevalently used in English outlandish, Evania is used as a girl name, meaning of Evania is "Young Fighter, Peaceful or Young Warrior"
- Chu - Unexpected Chu is used largely in English is of Chinese origin and a boy name, Chu means "The Stone Base of a Column"
- Darik - Commonly used in English unusual, Darik means "Ruler of the People" and is used for boys is of Gothic origin
Namesakes of Aethelisdun
We could not find any notable namesake.