Afeni name meaning
What does Afeni mean?
Afeni is variation of Afni. Meaning of Afni is Sweet and Immortal is particulary used in Arabic.
Variants of AfeniNames that rhyme with Afeni
How popular is the name Afeni?
Afeni is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Afeni around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Afeni
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. The letter I as your capstone symbolizes a forgetful, self-doubtful, but honest and creative person. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. Expression number 8 reveals your predispositions for great success in every field in life.
Go through the following names similar to Afeni
- Boyden - Queer boy name Boyden means "A Herald or Messenger" is used substantially in English
- Dontaye - Dontaye's meaning is Contemporary Phonetic Variant of Dante or Enduring is mainly used in English is aimed at boys
- Avila means Bird Strength Desired has origin in Germanic, a girl name is particulary used in English
- Cynrik means Royal is used as a baby boy name and is specifically used in English came from English
- Stannway - Origin of Stannway is in English language bestowed upon baby boys and is used substantially in English, meaning of Stannway is "From the Stony Roadway"
Famous people named Afeni
- Afeni Shakur, American activist, businesswoman