Agerton meaning and origin
Agerton is variation of Agathon. Agathon is Latin form of Αγαθων.
Variants of AgertonNames that rhyme with Agerton
Popularity of Agerton
Agerton is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Brazil.
Numerological analysis of Agerton
It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You are daring and courageous. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships.
Do you like Agerton? Read these names too
- Helovise - Girl name Helovise is used specifically in Norwegian language. Helovise is form of Héloïse in Norwegian language
- Hermike - Used notably in Norwegian unfading and renowned, Hermike is used as a baby girl name. Hermike is Frisian and German cognate of Herman
- Isleik - Boy name Isleik is especially used in Norwegian. Isleik is Norwegian cognate of Ísleikr
- Jorann - Girl name Jorann is particulary used in Norwegian language. Jorann is Norwegian cognate of Jorunn
- Sjovard is equivalent of Sevard in Norwegian language
Namesakes of Agerton
We could not find any notable namesake.