Agathon meaning and origin
Agathon is form of Αγαθων in Latin language.
Variants of Agathon
View middle names that goes with Agathon like Garfield, Eker, Uber, Gile, Bain,Names that rhyme with Agathon
Popularity of Agathon
Agathon is an uncommon baby name in France where it had been in use since 1902 and achieved its top ranking of 494 in 1909. Also, Agathon is a familiar name in Tanzania. At least, 600 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Agathon in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Agathon?
You thrive to learn as much as possible about every subject. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You are creative and free-spirited. Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you.
If you like Agathon, you would love these names
- Sashka is originated from Old Greek is used in Russian bestowed upon boys, Sashka means "Protector and Warrior". Sashka is derived from Alexander.
- Ellicia - Infrequent girl name Ellicia is dominantly used in English, meaning of Ellicia is "Elysium and Elysion" came from Old Greek and Hebrew. Ellicia is resulted from Elysia.
- Doritha means Gift and Gift and God is used in Swedish and Finnish has its roots in Old Greek is given to baby girls. Doritha is derived from Dorothy.
- Mégan - Mégan's meaning is Pearl has its origin in Greek
- Pantaleon means Pan, The Words Pan Meaning All Every or Panta is particulary used in German and Swedish and is used for boys has origin in Old Greek
Namesakes of Agathon
- Agathon Jean François Fain, French historian
- Agathon, Athenian tragic poet whose works have been lost
- Agathon Rwasa, Burundian politician and the leader of the National Liberation Forces