Aglaea meaning and origin
Girl name Aglaea is rooted from Old Greek is prevalently used in English and Latinized. Aglaea is a form of fresh Aglaia. Aglaia is originated from Old Greek, Aglaia means "Aglaós, Gloss and Brightness Splendor".
Variants of AglaeaNames that rhyme with Aglaea
Popularity of Aglaea
Aglaea is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aglaea
Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality.
Do you like Aglaea? Read these names too
- Zoilo - Uncommon boy name Zoilo is of Old Greek origin, used in English language, meaning of Zoilo is "The Element Zoe Which Means Life"
- Sandye - Queer girl name Sandye means "Protect and Man and Manly" has its origin in Old Greek language. Sandye is derived from Alexandra.
- Arackne - Girl name Arackne means "Spider" is rooted from Old Greek language. Arackne is resultant of Arachne.
- Cinzia - Cinzia's meaning is Woman from the Mountain Kynthos on Delos Island or Precious Stone is used particulary in Italian and Spanish. Its origin is in Old Greek is a baby girl name
- Stefans - Old Greek name Stefans is used mostly in Latvian, meaning of Stefans is "Garland and To Wear a Crown" is given to boys. Stefans is resultant of Stephen.
Namesakes of Aglaea
We could not find any notable namesake.