Agnima name meaning
What does Agnima mean?
Agnima chiefly is used in Sanskrit bestowed upon boys, meaning of Agnima is "Torch Bearer, Leader or Elder Brother".Names that rhyme with Agnima
How popular is the name Agnima?
Agnima is a familiar baby name in Ivory Coast. As per our research, over 100 babies have been bestowed Agnima around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Agnima
You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. You have high ideals. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are daring and courageous. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated.
You would love these names similar to Agnima
- Nayana - Far-out Nayana is used in Malayalam, Telugu and Indian, Nayana means "Very Expressive or Beautiful Eyed" given to both genders came from Sanskrit
- Punyabharita is used especially in Sanskrit bestowed upon baby boys, Punyabharita means "Filled with Virtue"
- Raty - Raty's meaning is Consort of Cupid and Pleasure is used as a girl name has origin in Sanskrit. Raty is resultant of Rati.
- Agninyan - Agninyan's meaning is Lord Shiva used for baby boys is commonly used in Sanskrit
- Premabandhu - Boy name Premabandhu is specifically used in Sanskrit, meaning of Premabandhu is "Loving Friend or Friend of Love"
Famous people named Agnima
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Agnima
- Boy names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Torch
- Baby Names that mean Bearer
- Baby Names that mean Leader
- Baby Names that mean Elder
- Baby Names that mean Brother