Ahavani meaning and origin
Ahavani is used predominantly in Tamil bestowed upon girls, Ahavani means "One who Lives in Our Heart".Names that rhyme with Ahavani
Popularity of Ahavani
Ahavani is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Ahavani
You get easily distracted by cruelty and injustice because these are the things you hate the most in life. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. You want to be surrounded by inspiring people who know what they want and work constantly to become the people they want to be someday. You are prone to nervous breakdowns but recover fast. You are daring and courageous. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals.
Do you like Ahavani? Read these names too
- Lathagini - Girl name Lathagini means "Amman or Goddess Parvathy" is predominantly used in Tamil
- Paranthaaman principally is used in Tamil, meaning of Paranthaaman is "Lord Krishna" is a baby boy name
- Immaiellil - Girl name Immaiellil means "The One with a Pretty Eyelashes" is commonly used in Tamil
- Raghavarthini commonly is used in Tamil, meaning of Raghavarthini is "The One who Loves Melody or Goddess Parvathy" is a baby girl name
- Arulchelvi - Arulchelvi dominantly is used in Tamil is a girl name, meaning of Arulchelvi is "Knowledgeable Young Girl or Blessed Girl"
Namesakes of Ahavani
We could not find any notable namesake.