Aheamsa meaning and origin
Aheamsa is derivative of Ahimsa. Ahimsa means Nonviolent Virtue and Harmless is originated from Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Aheamsa
Popularity of Aheamsa
Aheamsa is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Aheamsa
Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. You have people who love you. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You are not very good when it comes to romantic relationships.
Go through the following names similar to Aheamsa
- Dadhikra - Boy name Dadhikra is specifically used in Sanskrit, meaning of Dadhikra is "Born from the Ocean of Milk, A Divine Horse who Personifies the Morning Sun or Fast Moving"
- Niraghan - Mainly used in Sanskrit, Niraghan bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Niraghan is "Faultless or Sinless"
- Asitabha is used predominantly in Sanskrit, Asitabha means "With Unrestrained Glory or Surrounded by Light" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Vishvaarun - Meaning of Vishvaarun is Universedawn aimed at boys is used chiefly in Sanskrit
- Premlatia means Type of Plant and A Small Vine is a baby girl name came from Sanskrit. Premlatia is derived from Premlata.
Namesakes of Aheamsa
We could not find any notable namesake.