Jivantah meaning and origin
Girl name Jivantah is of Sanskrit origin. Jivantah is a variation of Jivanta. Of Sanskrit origin, Jivanta is used majorly in Hindi and Sindhi languages, Jivanta means "Creation and To Give Life".
Variants of JivantahNames that rhyme with Jivantah
Popularity of Jivantah
Jivantah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jivantah
People find you attractive because of your mysterious private life and self-confident approach to everything. Your spiritual progress is what matters the most to you. Not your career. Not money. Not social status. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. Having letter H as your capstone reveals you are a visionary who knows what they want but have no idea on how to get it.
Looking for names similar to Jivantah? Please go through the following names
- Bodhendra - Boy name Bodhendra is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Bodhendra is "Lord of Intelligence"
- Apagasuta - Meaning of Apagasuta is Son of the River or Another Name for Bhisma is a boy name is used in Sanskrit
- Agnitejas - Meaning of Agnitejas is With the Energy or Lustre of Fire is especially used in Sanskrit is used for baby boys
- Yosha - Unconventional girl name Yosha means "Young Woman, Maid or Young Girl" and is majorly used in Gujarati and Tamil is rooted from Sanskrit language
- Umma is used commonly in Hindi and Frisian, Umma means "Joy or Possession" bestowed upon both sexes is originated from Sanskrit
Namesakes of Jivantah
We could not find any notable namesake.