Aijaz meaning and origin
Substantially used in Indian, Marathi, Hindi, Arabic, Bengali and Kannada, Aijaz is rooted from Sanskrit, meaning of Aijaz is "Favour or Favor" is used for both boys and girls.Names that rhyme with Aijaz
Popularity of Aijaz
Aijaz is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Aijaz is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in India. According to our findings, at least 50000 people have been bestowed Aijaz around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Aijaz
Travel when you are heartbroken because it helps you to heal faster. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at. Learn how to trust people more. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong.
Do you like Aijaz? Other names you would love
- Saraa - The unconventional and modern girl name Saraa means "All in One" is used predominantly in English and Arabic
- Halah - Outlandish African Halah means "Aureole, Glory or Nimble" is a gender-neutral name is mainly used in Arabic and Arabic
- Garda - Dominantly used in Arabic and Frisian rarefied, Garda means "Shelter, Fence or Garden" has its roots in Old Norse is used as a baby girl name
- Simin - Of Afghan and Persian origin, Outlandish and Modernistic Simin means "Silvery, White or Made of Silver" which is mostly used in Persian and Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- Kammy - Queer girl name Kammy means "Young Attendant, Variant of Names Like Kamelia and Kamille and Affectionate" came from Japanese. Kammy is derived from Kami.
Namesakes of Aijaz
- Aijaz Ahmad, Marxist philosopher
- Aijaz Ali, Pakistani born American former cricketer