Ajshe meaning and origin
Ajshe came from Arabic language bestowed upon girls and is used principally in Albanian, meaning of Ajshe is "Alive".Names that rhyme with Ajshe
Popularity of Ajshe
Ajshe is a common baby name in Kosovo while it is somewhat familiar in Albania. As per our research, over 5000 babies have been bestowed Ajshe around the globe.
Ajshe in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Ajshe
You don't look like yourself when you are around someone you like. You believe life's to have fun. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point.
Other names similar to Ajshe
- Edona - Uncommon girl name Edona has its origin in Old Norse, Albanian and Hebrew used commonly in Albanian, meaning of Edona is "He Loves"
- Ardi - Originated from Latin and Albanian, Odd and Contemporary Ardi is a unisex name, Ardi means "Warm or Ardian" is used specifically in English and Albanian
- Petrit - Used in Albanian unusual, Petrit means "Sparrowhawk" and is given to boys came from Albanian
- Gezim - Origin of Gezim is in Albanian language is a boy name chiefly used in Albanian, meaning of Gezim is "Joy"
- Astriti - The unisex name Astriti is used in Malayalam, Albanian and Oriya, Astriti means "Invincibility" is rooted from Albanian
Namesakes of Ajshe
We could not find any notable namesake.