Arbenita meaning and origin
Used prevalently in Albanian, Arbenita has origin in Albanian and is bestowed upon baby girls, Arbenita means "Arber or Arbereshë".Names that rhyme with Arbenita
Popularity of Arbenita
Arbenita is a common baby name in Kosovo. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Arbenita as their given name according to our research.
Arbenita in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Arbenita?
You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. You love life and life loves you. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution.
Parents who liked Arbenita, loved these names
- Bardhyl came from Albanian language is used as a baby boy name and is majorly used in Albanian, meaning of Bardhyl is "White Star"
- Skender - Boy name Skender means "Defender of Men or Defender of Men", dominantly used in Romanian and Albanian came from Old Greek
- Qendrim means Endurance or Stand used for baby boys and is used notably in Albanian is originated from Albanian
- Blerta - Origin of Outlandish Blerta is in Albanian, meaning of Blerta is "Greenery or The Word Blerte with the Meaning Green Meadow" aimed at baby girls is used mostly in Albanian
- Vlora - Origin of Anomalous Vlora is in Albanian and Latin is commonly used in Albanian, meaning of Vlora is "Valona or Vlorë" is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Arbenita
We could not find any notable namesake.