Akeia meaning and origin
Meaning of Akeia is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Akeia like Chardonnay, Kizzie, Margarette,Names that rhyme with Akeia
Popularity of Akeia
Akeia is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 22 years of usage and 183 bearers, the name could just made to the top 5418 names in 1993 before vanishing in 2001. Over 183 people have been named Akeia in United States. According to our evaluation, at least 100 people have been bestowed Akeia around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Akeia
You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. You have no enemies. You are very smart and calculative. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge.
Other names similar to Akeia
- Addington - Unorthodox and Fresh unisex name Addington means "From Aeddi's town or From the settlement of Eadda"
- Truc - The unfamiliar unisex name Truc means "Frank Straightforward" has its origin in Vietnamese language
- Amistad - Offbeat boy name Amistad means "Friendship" came from Spanish
- Kayoko - Curious girl name Kayoko means "Child of a Good Generation"
- Chiante means Resembling the Wine has its origin in Italian is a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Akeia
We could not find any notable namesake.