Truc name meaning
On This Page
What does Truc mean?
How do I pronounce Truc?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Truc as t-ruc.Names that rhyme with Truc
How popular is the name Truc?
Truc is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 30 years of usage and 243 bearers, the name could just made to the top 5143 names in 1985 before vanishing in 2010.
Over 243 people have been named Truc in United States. But an extremely popular name in Vietnam where every 1 in 600 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 170000 people have been bestowed Truc around the globe.
Truc in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Truc
You are a wise person with great knowledge that you intend on sharing in the future. You always hope things to work out on their own. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. You are looking for your higher purpose. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive.
Do you like Truc? You would love these names
- Aukai - Rare boy name Aukai is originated from Hawaiian, Aukai means "Seafarer" is chiefly used in Hawaiian
- Casta - Queer unisex name Casta means "Pure" came from Spanish
- Maritess - Curious girl name Maritess is especially used in Tagalog, meaning of Maritess is "María or Teresa" is originated from Spanish
- Xiomar - Recent and Unusual Xiomars origin is Spanish, meaning of Xiomar is "One who is Famous In Battle" is aimed at baby boys
- Siona - Meaning of Siona is Stars is a baby girl name is used substantially in Sindhi and English
Famous people named Truc
- Truck Hudson in The Skeleton Twins as Actor