Akosua name meaning
What does Akosua mean?
Unorthodox Akosua has its origin in African-Twi is chiefly used in Fante, African and Twi and is given to baby girls, Akosua means "Girl Born on Sunday".
How do I pronounce Akosua?
Three syllabled Akosua is pronounced as Ah-ko-soo-ah. Some people pronounce it as a-ko-sua.
Variants of AkosuaNames that rhyme with Akosua
How popular is the name Akosua?
Akosua is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 40 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 7000. Over 311 people have been named Akosua in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 2004 when it ranked 2112nd. But Akosua is a popular baby name in Ghana where every 1 in 500 have the name. At least, 50000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Akosua in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Akosua
Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove. As for your friends, keep it real. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. When it comes to love, be more open with your partner. You are a child of change. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Akosua
- Morayo - Atypical Morayo came from African, meaning of Morayo is "I See Joy" is aimed at baby girls
- Sekou - Rarefied Sekou is used specifically in African, Sekou means "Educated" is came from African is usually used for boys
- Tau - Meaning of Tau is Lion is notably used in Finnish, Swedish and African used as a baby boy name came from African
- Nimysha - Girl name Nimysha is originated from African, meaning of Nimysha is "A Princess and Split Second". Nimysha is resulted from Nimeesha.
- Uzeemah - Originated from African, Uzeemah bestowed upon boys, Uzeemah means "One who is Full of Life and Energetic". Uzeemah is derivative of Uzima.
Famous people named Akosua
- Akosua Serwaa, Ghanaian middle distance runner
- Akosua Busia, Ghanaian actress, film director
- Akosua Adoma Owusu in Me broni ba as Producer