Akshai meaning and origin
Akshai is used chiefly in Bengali, Marathi, Oriya, Telugu, Malayalam, Gujarati, Tamil, Hindi and Kannada bestowed upon girls, Akshai means "Goddess Parvati".Names that rhyme with Akshai
Popularity of Akshai
Akshai is a familiar baby name in India. According to our evaluation, at least 400 people have been bestowed Akshai around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Akshai
You can be an actor, singer, athlete, architect, CEO, social media manager, or influencer. When it comes to your professional life, you like to experiment and take risks to accomplish more and make a career progression. Not everyone deserves your attention. Think and give yourself some space to reconsider your actions and decisions. The letter I as your capstone in your name symbolizes your kindness and naivety.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Akshai
- Dhinakaran - Boy name Dhinakaran is used substantially in Telugu, Marathi and Tamil, meaning of Dhinakaran is "The Sun or Sun"
- Thresha primarily is used in Hindi and Bengali, meaning of Thresha is "Noble or Star" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Basant - Unisex name Basant has origin in Sanskrit which is dominantly used in Bengali and Sikh languages, meaning of Basant is "Spring, Spring Alive or Season of Spring"
- Chitraketu - Used primarily in Marathi and Gujarati, Chitraketu means "With Beautiful Banner or Name of the Emperor" is aimed at boys
- Prakarana - Girl name Prakarana means "More Intelligent" is principally used in Oriya and Telugu
Namesakes of Akshai
We could not find any notable namesake.