Akshainie meaning and origin
Used dominantly in Bengali, Sanskrit, Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Malayalam, Oriya, Kannada, Telugu and Marathi, Akshainie means "Goddess Parvati" is aimed at baby girls.Names that rhyme with Akshainie
Popularity of Akshainie
Akshainie is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Akshainie
To have number 7 as your personality number means you are calm by nature and have a peaceful attitude about everything. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much.
Do you like Akshainie? Read these names too
- Ruthul is used particulary in Kannada, Oriya and Gujarati is a boy name, Ruthul means "Soft Natured"
- Kanj - Boy name Kanj is notably used in Gujarati, Marathi and Hindi languages, Kanj means "Lord Brahma or Lord Brahama"
- Prina means Pleased or Content is used as a unisex name is specifically used in Hindi and Marathi
- Kanaka - Used chiefly in Sikh, Hindi and Bengali, Kanaka means "Gold" is used for both genders
- Jugal - Boy name Jugal is predominantly used in Oriya and Hindi languages, meaning of Jugal is "Couple or Also a Name of Lord Krishna from his Millions Name"
Namesakes of Akshainie
We could not find any notable namesake.