Alanus meaning and origin
Meaning of Alanus is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Alanus
Popularity of Alanus
Alanus is a common baby name in Tanzania. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Alanus as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Alanus?
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You like to explore your options about everything. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit.
Do you like Alanus? You would love these names
- Linlee - Originated from English, Anomalous Linlee is used particulary in English, Linlee means "From the Flax Meadow" is a unisex name
- Langworth - Originated from English, Langworth typically bestowed upon baby boys, Langworth means "One who Lives near the Long Paddock or From the Long Paddock" is notably used in English
- Maheesa has its origin in Sanskrit, Maheesa means "Lord Siva and Great Lord" bestowed upon girls is used commonly in English. Maheesa is derivative of Mahesa.
- Aubree - The cherished and recently soaring unisex name Aubree means "Blond Ruler or Rules with Elf-wisdom" which is mostly used in English is of Old High German and Germanic origin
- More - More's meaning is From the Moors or Dark Skinned is a boy name. Its origin is in Old French is used substantially in English
Namesakes of Alanus
- Alanus de Rupe, Roman Catholic theologian noted for his views on prayer