Aldair meaning and origin
Aldair is form of Alder. Meaning of Alder is Name of a Tree and Birch Tree is commonly used in English is of Old English origin.
Variants of AldairNames that rhyme with Aldair
Popularity of Aldair
Aldair used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1989 and over 1270 babies have been given the name in 29 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1998,. However after 29 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. But Aldair is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in Angola. As per our research, over 20000 people has been named Aldair globally.
Numerological aspects of Aldair
Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You like to establish deep connections for life rather than just hang around with different people all the time. Your family and friends are the two most important things you care about. The rest is temporary and not worth your attention.
Parents who liked Aldair, loved these names
- Harveer - Isolated and Fresh boy name Harveer is used primarily in Sikh and Indian that originated from Punjabi, meaning of Harveer is "Brave as God"
- Bayly - Rarefied Bayly has its origin in Old English is mainly used in English and English, Bayly means "In the Middle Ages a Bailiff was a Minor Officer of the Law, Steward or Bailiff" is used for both boys and girls
- Aethelwine - English name Aethelwine bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Aethelwine is "Friend of the Elves" is mainly used in English and English
- Maryland - Originated from English, Persistent and Famous Maryland means "Honoring Queen Mary" is a gender insensitive name
- Rugbey - Boy name Rugbey has origin in English, meaning of Rugbey is "Rock Fortress and From the Raven's Estate". Rugbey is a resultant of Rugby.
Namesakes of Aldair
- Aldair, retired Brazilian footballer