Harveer name meaning
On This Page
What does Harveer mean?
Originated from Punjabi, Curious and Modernistic Harveer means "Brave as God", prevalently used in English, Sikh, Punjabi and Indian is used as a baby boy name . Harveer is resulted from Harvir.
Harvir's meaning is Brave as God and Warrior of God is originated from Punjabi.
Middle Names for Harveer
Clarance, Columbus, Cong, Zeon, Ayce, Fin, view more middle names that goes with HarveerNames that rhyme with Harveer
How popular is the name Harveer?
Harveer is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000.
Over 291 people have been named Harveer in England and Wales. Harveer is a common name in India. According to our research, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Harveer around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Harveer
It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are stubborn and self-motivated. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover. Having number 11 as your soul urge no symbolizes your wandering nature. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Do you like Harveer? Other names you would love
- Thayn - Origin of Thayn is in Old English, meaning of Thayn is "Attendant Warrior Follower, Attendant Warrior and Knight's Attendant" is a baby boy name. Thayn is resulted from Thane.
- Melten - Boy name Melten means "Town In the Middle of Hamlets" is originated from English. Melten is a derivation of Melton.
- Woodroe - Origin of Prominent Woodroe is in Old English bestowed upon boys, meaning of Woodroe is "Lives in a Row of Houses by the Wood and Hailing from the Woods Edge". Woodroe is derivation of Woodrow.
- Crain has its origin in English, Crain means "Crane" is used for baby boys. Crain is derived from Crane.
- Wellbourne came from English, meaning of Wellbourne is "From the Spring Brook and Spring Fed Stream" is used as a baby boy name. Wellbourne is resultant of Welborne.
Famous people named Harveer
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Harveer
- Boy names beginning with H
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean God