Aleitha name meaning
What does Aleitha mean?
Meaning of Aleitha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Aleitha
How popular is the name Aleitha?
Aleitha is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1914. At least, 80 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Aleitha?
In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love.
Other names similar to Aleitha
- Pashon - Girl name Pashon is originated from English, meaning of Pashon is "Passion". Pashon is a resultant of Passion.
- Harla - Originated from English, Outlandish Harla is a baby girl name, Harla means "From the Fields"
- Wolfheer - Wolfheer's meaning is Name of a King and The Name of a King aimed at boys is originated from Old English. Wolfheer is resulted from Wulfhere.
- Deveryk - Meaning of Deveryk is Riverbank, Surnames Derived from Place Name Deverel and From the Bank of the River is a baby boy name came from English. Deveryk is derived from Deverell.
- Ashlone - The boy name Ashlone means "Ashes of Wood and Ash Tree Meadow" is of Old English origin. Ashlone is derivative of Ashley.
Famous people named Aleitha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aleitha
- Girl names beginning with A
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -itha
- Girl names that starts with Ale